Automated Configuration of Outlook 2011 for Mac
It is possible to configure Outlook 2011 for Mac to connect to your Mobile Email + Outlook account.
- Open Outlook 2011. From the Menu, click on Tools and click on Accounts...
- When the accounts window opens click on Exchange Account
- When prompted, enter the following details:
- E-mail address: **your email address**
- Select User Name and Password for Authentication Method
- Username: **your email address**
- Password: '**your password**
- Leave Configure automatically checked.
- Click on Add Account
- You will then be asked to allow Autodiscover. Place a check in the checkbox to Always use my response for this server and click on Allow
- You are complete if successful.