What is SQL Bench?
- This benchmark suite is meant to tell any user what operations a given SQL implementation performs well or poorly.
Install on CentOS
yum install mysql-bench.x86_64
yum install perl-DBD-MySQL.x86_64
How to Use SQL-Bench?
- You will need to navigate to the SQL Bench script folder
- once you have navigated to the location list the directory to see the scripts.
- you should see the following
bench-count-distinct copy-db innotest1 innotest2a README test-ATIS test-insert
bench-init.pl crash-me innotest1a innotest2b run-all-tests test-big-tables test-select
Comments Data innotest1b limits server-cfg test-connect test-transactions
compare-results graph-compare-results innotest2 output test-alter-table test-create test-wisconsin
How To Run a Test
- Once within the scripts folder /usr/share/sql-bench you will need to execute the script these are PERL scripts to execute them as follows.