For customers looking to migrate their current non-cPanel platform to our cPanel platform, you can request a free migration from the cPanel team of skilled technicians. You can see all the details by visiting http://www.cpanel.net/migrations-to-cpanel.html. Below are the details to qualify for free cPanel migration.
- Migration is free with an active cPanel license
- New Installation of cPanel without existing accounts.
- A valid cPanel license. Can be purchased by visiting http://myhosting.com/cpanel-vps/
- Root access to the server from which you are transferring the accounts (i.e., the remote server).
- Your cPanel server must be running the latest CURRENT release of cPanel and WHM.
- The MySQL version on your remote server should be at least 4.1.
- The Perl version on your remote server should be at least 5.6.2.
- Ensim / Parallels Pro
To start the process please visit http://www.cpanel.net/migrations-to-cpanel.html