The MySQLi Extension is a relational database driver used in the PHP programming language to provide an interface with MySQL databases.
To install mysqli using EachApache:
1. Login to WHM as 'root' user.
2. Either search for "EasyApache" or go to Software > EasyApache
3. Scroll down and select a build option (Previously Saved Config)
4. Click Start "Start customizing based on profile"
5. Select the version of Apache and click "Next Step".
6. Select the version of PHP and click "Next Step".
7. Chose additional options within the "Short Options List"
8. Select "Exhaustive Options List" and look for "MySQL Improved extension"
9. Click "Save and Build"
To check mysqli was installed:
Run the following command as 'root' in SSH:
php -i|grep -i mysqli