1. Why are domain name registration and renewal prices increasing?
Previously, our registration and renewal prices were below cost and we have decided to increase our rates based on fair market value.
2. Am I receiving anything extra with this price increase?
myhosting.com will continue to offer the same superior level of Domain Name support and Customer Support that we have always provided.
3. Can I expect another price increase in the future?
No, there are currently no further price changes being planned for domain name registration or renewals.
4. How will my existing domain name be affected by the price change?
Your domain name registration service will continue as before. If your domain name renewal is processed on or after September 1, 2011, it will be processed at the new renewal rate. All domain renewals before September 1 will be processed at our old rates.
5. Will a free year of domain registration still be provided with new hosting plans?
Yes, many of the domain names we offer are available for free with a web hosting plan, including the majority of the most popular domain name extensions.
6. I don’t see my domain name extension (TLD) listed in your updated price list. What is it's price?
We have recently discontinued selling some domain name extensions. If you do not see your domain type listed here, then you can refer to the following list:
- .asia – USD $14.95/year
- .bz – USD $24.95/year
- .cn – USD $24.95/year
- .li – USD $24.95/year
- .me – USD $24.95/year
- .ws – USD $24.95/year
- .com.mx – USD $39.95/year
- .mx – USD $49.95/year
7. My domain name is registered through Network Solutions. Will it be affected by the changes?
Yes. Domain Names renewed through our Network Solutions account will be available at the following rates:
- .com – USD $19.95/year
- .net – USD $19.95/year
- .org – USD $19.95/year