Managing your domain in your onCloud control panel
1. Go to http://manage.myhosting.com and enter your username/password
2. Use the drop down menu to select All Domains under subscription
3. Click on Hosted Domains
4. Click on the domain you wish to manage
5. From here, you will be able to edit your DNS records under the DNS tab, and DNS Records
Domain is registered through myhosting.com at OpenSRS
Your OpenSRS username/password is different from your hosting account username/password. If you need to make any changes, please contact email@example.com and request to have the domain login information sent to you. The admin contact of your domain will be sent the login details to access OpenSRS's domain management site at https://manage.opensrs.net. Just log on using the information provided in the email to modify your registration information.
NOTE: Please remember that modifying the DNS information does not cancel your hosting account with myhosting.com. You will need to submit a cancellation request as well, which can be done via the Control Panel.
Domain is registered directly at Network Solutions
If you registered the domain yourself through the Network Solutions website you will need to the submit the changes directly at Network Solutions. You can do so by following these instructions:
1. Browse to https://www.networksolutions.com/manage-it/index.jsp
2. Enter Username and Password
3. Click on the domain name you want to modify
4. Click on Edit Contacts/Manage DNS
5. Click on Change Contact (You can modify both Admin & Tech contacts)
6. Proceed as indicated on the page
Domain is registered through myhosting.com at Network Solutions
If you registered the domain with Network Solutions through us, under our wholesalers account, you won't be able to manage your domain on your own. If you'd like to make any modifications to your domain record, we can complete the changes for you. Simply send us a list of all the modifications you would like to make. Please note that we are only authorized to make such changes if the request is made by the Admin contact. Please send your request from the Admin Contact email address.
To view your domain WHOIS record, you can visit:
Follow the instructions on that page to retrieve your WHOIS record.
If you want to be able to manage your Network Solutions domain on your own, then you'll need to submit a "Transfer Within Network Solutions". You can submit the transfer by visiting:
You can enter your domain name in the box provided and click "Get Started" to proceed. Please note that you'll need a valid admin contact in order to confirm and complete your transfer. Network Solutions may charge you a small administrative fee for such a transfer.