Custom 404 Error Pages - Shared Hosting in myhosting.com onCloud(tm)
You can setup custom 404 error pages through the myhosting.com onCloud(tm) Control Panel (CCP)! To customize your 404 error page through the CCP:
1. Login to your customer control panel at https://manage.myhosting.com
2. You can use the subscription drop down list up top to select the desired subscription
3. Now click on the Websites tab up top
4. You can now click the website url which you want to modify error documents for.
5. Click the Web Hosting Settings button
6. Click on the Error Documents tab up top.
7. You can click on any of them to modify the document in question