To create an Email Auto-responder, please follow the instructions bellow:
- Browse to your email administration console, which will be located at:
- Log in with your email address and your password
- On the left menu, click on the username which you want to associate the Auto-Responder or Vacation message to.
- Click on "Auto Responder" or "Vacation Message"
- If you chose "Auto Responder", click on the "Edit" link to the right of the mailbox which you want to add the auto-responder to.
- Check mark "Enable Auto Responder.
- If you want to forward the email to a different email address, enter the email address in the field provided. If you don't want to use this option, leave it blank.
- Enter your auto-responder message in the text area and click "Save".
- If you chose "Vacation Message", simply check mark the "Enable Vacation" option and enter your message in the text area and click "Save"
If you have a vacation message enabled for your email address, you'll be able to view a list of the email addresses who sent you an email while you were away.