All of our Windows-based hosting plans support Server Side Includes (SSI). The SSI files must have the .shtml, .shtm or .stm extension to work properly.
Here is list of supported SSI's:
- * #config: Specifies the format used for error messages, dates, and file sizes returned to the client browser.
- * #echo: Inserts the value of an environment variable into an HTML page.
- * #exec: Runs an application or a shell command and inserts the output into an HTML page.
- * #flastmod: Inserts the file modification time into an HTML page.
- * #size: Inserts the file size into an HTML page.
- * #include: Includes a file in an HTML or ASP page.