Reprovisioning your VPS
If you want to reprovision your server, undoing all the changes that you have made, and starting off from a fresh install, please see the instructions below.
With all of our Linux servers, you are able to reprovision the server yourself from the VZPP ( Virtuozzo Power Panel).
- Login to the control panel at https://manage.myhosting.com
- Select VPS Management
- Click one of the two links at the bottom that states: 'Login to VZPP'
- Continue to the Panel by adding an exception in your browser
- Select Maintenance from the Management menu on the top-left
- Click on 'Prepare to Reinstall', Stop the Virtual Environment and Refresh the screen to see the status.
- For a clean reinstall, you should 'Drop the existing container contents' and 'Drop the password database', Enter in your new root password in the fields below.
- Continue with the Reinstall
It can take between 15 to 60 minutes, and you can keep track of the progress through the status window.