How do I signup for a DSN?
You can signup for a DSN through your Customer Control Panel/
- Login at https://manage.myhosting.com
If you have more than one subscription, choose your Windows subscription from the drop down menu from the top right of the page
- Click on the Websites tab
- Click onto the domain you wish to access
- Click on More Tools... and then DSN Management
- Click on Add New DSN
How can I use my DSN?
You have to put the following two lines of code in your script to create a database connection using DSN.
Set myconn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
- DSN should be registered.
- dsn_name = Use your own DSN name.
- Database must be under the /fpdb or /cgi-bin directories(for Windows 2003 servers).