To set up Website Forwarding, please follow the instructions below:
1. If you are not already logged into your control panel you'll need to log in.
2. In the Subscriptions drop-down menu, choose All Domains
3. Click on the Hosted Domains tab, and select the domain name that you have ordered Website and Email Forwarding with.
4. In the Hosting Services section at the bottom of the page...
5. If "Web Hosting" is listed as "Not Installed", skip to step 5 to continue.
6. If "Web Hosting" shows "In Sync", click View Details, then click on the Remove hosting button, then click OK to confirm.
7. Click on Add Hosting beside the "Web Hosting" service.
8. From the Hosting drop down menu, you can choose either the "Standard Forwarding" or "Frame Forwarding" option and click the Next >> button.
9. Enter the website address (URL) that you want your domain to forward to and press the Next >> button. Please be aware that we do not allow forwarding to any URL which violates our Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
10. Now click the Finish button, and you're done.